Oh Raina..too much, those boys...im melting. I love the "new" look of your blog too, the sidebar is awesome :) The question is...are you getting any sleep? You must be because you sound so blissfull!
Your boys are the CUTEST! What a cute bunch! I love that pouty lip picture! By the way, I love your sidebar! I think Dwight Shrute is afraid of how much he loves Michael Scott! And, I am too.
Like the new updates. I am glad that Diego doesn't give you too much trouble :) I love the pictures of the boys. I love all that hair of Simon's!!! We miss you.
I like that word cloud, thats a great idea! Hey well I tried calling you and havent heard back so give me a call sometime soon I have a few questions for ya! Glad that you are doing so good in a housefull of boys! Go Raina!
Ok i'm totally jealous that Simon has so much hair! Brady was a baldy for MONTHS!!! You always sound so happy on your blog so things must be going well. Keep it up and tell me your secret.
7 comments:
Oh Raina..too much, those boys...im melting. I love the "new" look of your blog too, the sidebar is awesome :) The question is...are you getting any sleep? You must be because you sound so blissfull!
Love the new sidebar too. And the Simon crying face - can anyone look at it without sticking out their lower lip and saying ooooh. Love em.
Your boys are the CUTEST! What a cute bunch! I love that pouty lip picture! By the way, I love your sidebar! I think Dwight Shrute is afraid of how much he loves Michael Scott! And, I am too.
Like the new updates. I am glad that Diego doesn't give you too much trouble :) I love the pictures of the boys. I love all that hair of Simon's!!! We miss you.
Well, at least Diego ends in an O. I love the cute pics of your boys!
I like that word cloud, thats a great idea! Hey well I tried calling you and havent heard back so give me a call sometime soon I have a few questions for ya! Glad that you are doing so good in a housefull of boys! Go Raina!
Ok i'm totally jealous that Simon has so much hair! Brady was a baldy for MONTHS!!! You always sound so happy on your blog so things must be going well. Keep it up and tell me your secret.
Post a Comment