Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Simon's Blessing

Thanks everyone for coming! This is all of us outside of the church looking our Sunday Best. :D

And... here I am a few days before. I don't often post pictures of myself.. ESPECIALLY without make-up. But, the photo was taken... i was smiling (he was not) and here I am.


4 comments:

Mandy said...

Okay, those pictures on Shonda's blog are GORGEOUS! That one of him smiling is so precious. I hope you get a print!
Glad you found the dog!

Christi said...

I love those pictures on Shonda's blog. She is so talented. You guys are so cute. We miss you guys so much!!!!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

I bet it was beautiful! Can you believe I lost Moses' blessing that I wrote down..I would love to rewind and do it over. I bet the day was wonderful. And the last picure of you both is great..always the photogenic one I see!