Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I made truffles


I did it. Although, they didn't quite turn out like I wanted.

I was making these little truffles to drop off at friends houses, but only a few turned out even half decent. So instead, I have been slowly eating them. I think slowly eating doesn't seem like.. really eating. See, if I sat down in one sitting and devoured (let's say) 5 of these truffles, I'd feel yucky. But since I eat one... wait awhile, then eat another, and then later... think about just one more. Then I forget that I'm eating them and continue going back until they are all gone.

I will send this formal apology for being modest about the poor chocolate dipping job, and promise that if I EVER make truffles again, I will share with others and not eat them all myself.

6 comments:

Shonda said...

those are truffles???? hahahaha. Just kidding!!!! :) Thanks for sharing some with me. They've been hiding in the back of the fridge, and I have also been slowly eating them. Don't tell me how many were origianlly in there -k! I'd rather not know what my slow nibbles have added up too!

Jen Demaris said...

Who cares? if theres chocolate it doesnt matter what shape or form! I want one! ;) lol good job at even trying that, I dont think I would even try...I just make brownie mixes right out of the box, no betty crocker thats for sure! But if it makes you feel better usually have the pan was eaten by me everytime!

Jen Demaris said...

I meant HALF the pan...oops

Kristen said...

They look yummy raina! Just think how happy Simon must be with you these past few days :) I miss you! Simon is a doll face, both him and trenton are SO SO handsome. I love Shonda's pics, as always!

j and k said...

Dang...little Martha Stewart. You are always just freaking whipping stuff up! I wish I had your ability. However, I do have that ability to little by little devour things and then notice they are "mysteriously gone." Strange. They seriously look awesome though ! You put people to shame!

Phoebe said...

I am assuming that you were going to drop them off at my house?