Friday, March 21, 2008

Weloming Simon ...

I always look forward to making videos of my kids, and I rarely get the chance to make them. With a new baby, I had a chance to make this video of his debut. Since the video is slightly personal I have debated even putting it on here.

If seeing a baby seconds old makes you a little uneasy, then this video is NOT for you. Nothing TOO graphic.

With no further adieu.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Raina, that is too precious. Your videos are amazing, and the songs you pick are so perfect. What is that song? I love it! This is just too too too wonderful, I loved it.

j and k said...

Oh my gosh Raina! I'm crying right now! What a sweet video! I too, need to know what that song is. I love it! WHat a precious family!

Christi said...

That was perfect!!! I love it. He is so cute, I loved Trenton when he gave him a kiss!!! You guys are such a cute family!

Raina said...

Thanks guys!! I get super excited about my videos! I couldn't HELP but post it. The hardest part is finding music that works, and I'm glad it is a hit. :D

The song is called "Sweet Sweet Baby" by Michelle Featherstone.

Shonda said...

perfect

Jana said...

That was awesome, he is so precious. And why do you look so fantastic in all of those shots, you just had a freaking baby, you look beautiful. Hopefully he isn't 5 before we get to meet him in person. Miss you.

Phoebe said...

So great! I finally got a chance to watch it. I am so impressed that you were so good to get video of all the important stuff. We are lucky to get a few pictures:)
Glad you posted it.