I need friendly help. See, we have this blockbuster movie thing (kinda like Netflix) and I can pick movies online that will be mailed to me. My Queue is nearly empty, and I'm looking for all of you to come out of the wood work and share with me some great movies that you have seen lately. I barely have time to watch any movies, so when I sit down, I'd like to know it was seen by someone else and enjoyed. Can anyone recommend something great to watch?
10 comments:
We just saw Nancy Drew, it was fun to watch in that teeny bopper sort of way (which is right up my alley :) I also recomend Elizabeth, that was a goodie. What kind of movies do you and Emile typically watch? IF you want intense, Im sure I can get some suggestions out of Buddy :)
Hey Raina.... I just watched Amazing Grace... and loved it. Enchanted is also fantastic!
OK, maybe I watch too many movies, but these were great:
1408
Disturbia
Psycho
Maxed Out
Merry Christmas (Joy Neolle)
Night at the Museum
Why We Fight
Who Killed the Electric Car?
The Island
The Firefly series (always a favorite)
Brain Donors
Galaxy Quest
Rope
Into the Blue
George W. Bushisms
Accepted
Driving Lessons
30 Days
Cool Hand Luke
And I can't wait to see:
Stardust
A Crude Awakening
Ok so I work for an after school program. We've watched BEE movie- not bad, some of the humor was more for adults to get but Trenton might sit and watch it with you. Another one was
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium cute as well but that's from someone who runs with kindergarteners all after noon!
Have you watched Flight of the Conchords yet?
We just saw Dan In Real Life and enjoyed it - we had no idea what the movie was about before hand and decided it was worth the $1 we paid at Red Box. :)
this is helping a TON!! Thanks guys!
Kristin... I think we watch just about anything that won't give me nightmares at night.
Tyler and cassidy.. we are totally going to check that out (hopefully this weekend) Thanks for letting us borrow it.
And David.. I can't wait! You have an AWESOME list. Were those off the top of your head?
One other idea...
We loved watching all the James Bond movies, in order. The Timothy Dalton ones were a little hard to get through, but it was cool to see the character develop.
Hi
I hope you are into the big classic ones.
Like --
Lawrence of Arabia
Dr. Strangelove
Close Encounters of the third kind
My Favorite Year ( Peter O´toole )
Greetings
Post a Comment