Monday, March 31, 2008

Still in love


He has us laughing all the time!

Take the other day for example. Dad was having a moment with his son watching some golf.

Emile in his excitement tried teaching Trenton who Tiger Woods is. Tiger had on his typical red shirt, black pants and black hat. A few minutes later, they showed another golfer (Vijay Singh) . Trenton being super observant noticed him and said... "it's another Tiga Woods". Emiles reply "He's kinda like Tiger Woods, but a bit different." Then another golfer wearing red & black (not sure who) was shown on TV and Trenton screamed "looky.... a white Tiga Wood". We just about died laughing.

"Tiga Woods"
"another Tiga Woods"
"looky..a white Tiga Woods"











3 comments:

Kristen said...

I would be laughing just as hard! I think I will always call him Tiga now..thats a name that sticks! too funny!

Jamie said...

Okay. That is too funny to just read and not comment! How hilarious is he!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Awesome!! Kids are so crazy observant - its just so funny that he even noticed the different races.