Sunday, March 16, 2008

Missing:

Kona Alert!!!


MISSING! Lhasa Apso/Shih tzu mix. 7 years old. Gray with white chest. Missing as of late afternoon Sunday. Please call if you are in the neighborhood and see him.








(It was a Christmas card...if you knew us then... then we go WAY back!) :D







6 comments:

Shonda said...

we included him in our prayers tonight, but then the girls just jumped up screaming...WHERE IS KONA!!!!! We didn't get to finish the prayer. Hopefully it will be heard anyway.

Christi said...

OH my gosh!!! Raina I hope you find him!!! We will look around here to see if he made it down here. I am sure he will turn up. Nick is going to be so sad. Good luck.

Jana said...

OH NO! Is this for real? I know you have had your bad times with Kona lately, but this is so sad. I hope you find them. I will call you today. Love, Jana

Kristen said...

Oh no, not Kona! I am sending hugs your way, I hope you find him soon!!!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

p.s. I may never let you live down that christmas card :)