This was our 7th Anniversary! First off, let me tell you that as I have been reflecting and looking at the last 7 years (10 years together), I have come to better understand that I am JUST beginning to learn what "love" is. I love Emile more each year! We have grown together, we have made a family, a life, and there are endless possibilities for our future. I'm just so glad that this journey is ours together.
And... I LOVE that for our Anniversary we did THIS.....

The Willamette Jet boats! They were SO fun!

I know Trenton doesn't look thrilled, but it's because we just got soaked.




And... a little too much fun for one little boy to handle.
Then, we had a REAL date! My absolute favorite. What a great dinner, a special night away, with my favorite person.

9 comments:
Ok so i've been out of it lately so this comment is for all our your posts lately. congrats on the anniversary! Man has it already been 7 years?! And can i just say the pictures of Simon are soooo cute, i can't pick a favorite! And right now i'm not wearing any perfume, if i take a shower these days I'm considered a lucky woman! Miss you a love you tons!
Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it has been 7 years!!!! You guys are perfect for each other.
what a fun way to celebrate!! So do they really go as fast as they advertise? I always thought they were exaggerating a bit..but if you got soaked, Im probely wrong!! You two are so fun! Happy 7 years!
You are the sweetest family! So sincere, so happy and so good to each other! Congrats on your anniversary. It looked like fun!
Yay! We were celebrating the same day! Congratulations, you guys! You are really such a cute family and darling couple. It's obvious you are still so in love. Looks like a fun day!
Looks like so much fun! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on lucky No. 7! The days looks like a sopping fun time - and the dinner selection had Alex drooling.
Seems like not too long ago that I drove with Tony, John and Jake up to your wedding...
Time flies!
Congrats! I love Ruth Chris..yum! The kids are getting so big! You are such a hottie mom with your backpack on hiking the falls. Can't wait to hang out again, just got back.
Post a Comment