Welcome to our family website! We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Multnomah Falls
We ran off to Multnomah Falls and committed to the BIG hike. All the way to the top. I've lived here my entire life and have never done it. My hips are STILL hurting from going on the vertical climb. :D
I think the backpacks are what gave us the best workout.
So, to cool down, Emile dunked Trenton head in the freezing cold river.
We WISH we could have used THIS stroller. The path was a little too narrow and too steep, but we'll be cruisin around on flatter surfaces.
So how did you like it? We did it once...once only. It felt good when we were done, but man, On the way up, I can feel your hip pain :) I love the head dunk..too funny. Looks like a pretty day too, what a fun outing!
Hopefully you haven't been waiting for your backpack to get to do this fun family outing! Can't believe you've never been before?! And how cute that they can fit in the stroller together. Do they let you walk like that?
We lived there for 3 and a half years and I think we went there about 5 times and hiked it, you guys are slackers. Remember Jeremy's twin Pasha from So you Think You can Dance? We think you have a So You Think You Can Dance twin too, Kerrington, I am sad she got voted off last night. I am calling you today, just so you know.
How fun! I'm so impressed-back packs and all! I did a portion of it, but we didn't have backpacks, so I was carrying 1 year old Grace. Yeah, that didn't really work out. Tanner gave out early on too. We'll have to try that again sometime. You guys look darling!
7 comments:
So how did you like it? We did it once...once only. It felt good when we were done, but man, On the way up, I can feel your hip pain :) I love the head dunk..too funny. Looks like a pretty day too, what a fun outing!
Good workout! What fun, we miss the Oregon hikes, they are so pretty! Looks like your kids are doing great!! Those pictures of Simon are so cute!
That looks so pretty. It makes me miss Oregon!!!! The boys are getting so big!!!
Hopefully you haven't been waiting for your backpack to get to do this fun family outing! Can't believe you've never been before?! And how cute that they can fit in the stroller together. Do they let you walk like that?
wowza! i have not been on your blog in a while... simon is HUGE! what a stud! and it looks like you guys had a great hike. beautiful pics.
We lived there for 3 and a half years and I think we went there about 5 times and hiked it, you guys are slackers. Remember Jeremy's twin Pasha from So you Think You can Dance? We think you have a So You Think You Can Dance twin too, Kerrington, I am sad she got voted off last night. I am calling you today, just so you know.
How fun! I'm so impressed-back packs and all! I did a portion of it, but we didn't have backpacks, so I was carrying 1 year old Grace. Yeah, that didn't really work out. Tanner gave out early on too. We'll have to try that again sometime. You guys look darling!
Post a Comment