Not Simon... ME! Shonda pulled this one out of her hat, and I feel like I'm the luckiest Mom in town. How do I pick which one is my favorite? My snap shots will be back soon, so don't think I'm just making Shonda do all the work!
Which one is your favorite?


18 comments:
These are so cute! What a cute little chub you have! I love the smile and light on the first one, but the second one is really cute too, just with the blank stare. Hmmm . . . one of those two is my pick.
Do you have to pick just one? Do a collage of all three!
Are you kidding me? Those are amazing - brilliant - photos!!!! I love the stairs (rolls) up to his heart! It's impossible for me to pick a fave.
I have shown these pictures to so many people. I love them! I saw the one in the bucket on Shonda's blog and didn't even recognize him until you posted pictures on your blog. Toooo cute! I think the one in the bucket is my favorite, I can't believe you go him to stay in there and smile!
I can't believe that he is so big!!! Shonda is so talented. I love them all. I would use all of them.
How could I possibly choose just one? I agree with Mandy, I would ask her to do a collage of all three, they are all so great in their own way!! He's almost too much to handle you know...his cutness and all..
Okay thats way to hard to choose he's just way to cute in all of them!
So fun! I personally love teh 2nd one. It seems classic baby to me.
How to choose? He is absolutely delectible. I just want to eat him up! Those cute little baby rolls. I love the second or third the best. No, maybe the first. Ok, maybe a trilogy? They are so cute. Your sister is amazing!
First one, fo' shizzle. ($.02)
Holy Crap I just want to squeeze that chub. He is so cute and those pictures are priceless, and I am going to call ASAP, and for the future you just can't leave messages like that. I have been running faces through my mind all day.
About the pictures, his face is just too cute to pick one, but as for the chubs, definitely the last one, it really showcases it all.
#1 for the smile, #2 for the 'look' and #3 for the rolls!
Great job Raina! I love the sunlight coming in the back in the first, but those rolls in the 3rd are priceless! What a cute little guy.
I love the middle one the best. I think it's the totally "Simon" look on his face! So way too cute!
I would have to go with #1 or #2. I love them all though. I wan't Shonda as my sister? Would she go for it?
Man, that kid has more rolls than a bakery! - He's cute!
The naked, shocked look in the 2nd one is the most classic, and my favorite.
Post a Comment