Monday, July 14, 2008

Perfume?


So, I'm out with some friends the other night and one of my cute friends Kim has on this cute new smell. I totally can't remember the name of it, but I was nearly caught making out with her arm! :D So, this got me thinking. What scents, lotions, perfumes, etc are you wearing? I on a hunt, so PLEASE let me know.

10 comments:

Christi said...

I have a couple different ones I really like. I really like Ralph Lauren's Ralph, and Banana Republic's Alabaster. A little biases to BR but that is ok.

Jen said...

Kim also turned me on to my favorite, which is Lemon Sugar by Fresh........so yummy!!! All of the Fresh perfumes are up my ally. Kim is a good smeller, I get caught sniffing her all the time.........

j and k said...

I guess you didn't smell me tonight...it's a mixture of dog and sweat. Super Fab. By the way, Raina-I totally loved the arm make out session...just made me love you more. Also, seriously I wasn't kidding...Touch is the very best perfume in the whole world! I love it. I'll try to remember who makes it. Come over any time for another arm session, OK?

Erin said...

I'm with jen on the Fresh stuff. SOOOO good. What was Kim wearing? If it had that reaction, I need some. But I am not one to talk. I do my best with the bath and body pink cherry blossom body spray. boring.

Unknown said...

They discontinued my favorite one from Bath and Body, I am so mad, and you can get it on e-bay for like 75.00 dollars, no thanks, so let me know if you find any.

j and k said...

Oh, so forgot to tell you, it was Japanese Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body...a step up for what you say is "boring" Erin Mass!

papa joe and michele said...

My favorite right know is Grapefruit body creme by Joe Malone-- just make me feel good.

papa joe and michele said...

I haven't smelled my fav. for some time now, I used to wear it a long time ago. I would just arrive at work, turn my head near my shoulder and catch the scent, let's see, what was it? Oh, yes, essence of baby spit.:)))))) I am looking forward to getting some more soon

Unknown said...

I prefer mine custom made. I have a friend that owns her own perfume company and she makes me whatever I desire at the moment. I think Ph appreciates it.

bianca said...

i love lovely by sarah jessica parker. it smells soooo good.