Thursday, May 08, 2008

Celebrity look alikes...




Really? Hmm... I think I want to try again....



AHHH!!!! BOY GEORGE!!!??! I'll take Eva though. Who do YOU come up with??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scarlett Johansson!!! How awesome is that...

Christi said...

I never knew you were a male or asian!!! I love your new background!

Jen said...

You are way prettier than any of them!

j and k said...

With the exception of boy george, I'd say you are doing pretty well there. It didn't take a celebrity look alike thing though to tell me that. You're pretty dang gorgeous-the stars should be trying to do a Raina look a like quiz! Then they would be lucky!

Erin said...

at least boy george looks like a girl, when I did it, I got all guys. Great!

Fancy Nancy said...

I have always wanted to tell you that you look so much like Zhang Ziyi! I can hardly tell you apart! You are so hilarious, and that's why I love you! Always keeping things exciting...