Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Emile!

So, my amazing husband is turning 29 today. It is the last year of his second decade here on this earth. I have had the pleasure of spending this last decade with him. And, in this past decade, we have seen and done a lot together. I couldn't be more happy for him on this day because today is HIS day. The day that HIS existence is actually called to the front of our minds and we make him feel as special as we can. So, in honor of that... I want to show you a few things that make me smile when I think of him.


















Happy Birthday! I am always laughing and loving you!





12 comments:

Shonda said...

Happy Birthday Emile! I'm glad my sister tricked you into our family!

Kristen said...

Happy birthday Emile!! I loved seeing all of those great memories, I especially love the ape squat, very classic! :) Hope your day was WONDERFUL!!

Jen Demaris said...

how cute! i love old pics like these they are the best! good talking with ya today!

Fancy Nancy said...

Happy late birthday Emile! I loved seeing the old pics of you two love birds!

Dana said...

Happy Birthday! I loved the pictures, the one with you in front of your old car in Rexburg.......Oh My Gosh, the memories! I hope that the day is amaizing for you!

Jen said...

That's adorable. We all have things that make us laugh when we think of Emile! What a great guy/daddy/and hubby! Happy Birthday!

Christi said...

Happy Birthday Emile. We miss you!

j and k said...

Happy Birthday Emile! I hope it was a good one! I'm sure your ultra crafty wife whipped you up something very Martha Stewart. We think you guys are awesome! Love the ape squat picture!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Emile!

Whit said...

Hey Raina. So I want to know where you got the beautiful fabric for the photos that Shonda took of your friends baby. Shonda has my email
Whit

Poe said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Sorry we're late on the bday wishes, but I do remember that bdays last an extra long time at your house ... so just think of it as us stretching out the celebration a little longer. :)

Scar Belly said...

Happy Birthday man! Is that Tony with the beads?

Stew