Thursday, May 08, 2008

A new makeover

This site has been LONG overdue for a makeover.
What do you think of my new do?

7 comments:

Jen said...

I love it, will you give mine a makeover next, since you have such great style, and I have zip!

Kristen said...

I LOVE your new do...really cool :)

Jen Demaris said...

I like! Always good to switch it all up a little bit huh? By the way how have you been lately? We need to hang out soon!

Mandy said...

Love it! The Italian is especially creative!

j and k said...

I love it! I need a cute template like that. Where did you find it. Oh, and speaking of good taste that you have (also in music) who was that song by-the one that said oh baby baby baby on your simon birth video? I loved it! You have the best taste in everything!

Raina said...

Kim... That song is called "sweet sweet baby" by Michelle Featherstone. I'm so glad you liked it. :D

Erin said...

I love it. How did you get it? Can you get me one?