
Here's another big THANKS to UNCLE LEE for letting the boys borrow his cool sprinter van for the weekend.
The boys had their first "Father/Son Overnight" to the coast.
Here they are before they took off.


And while they were gone.. Mom got sick. So Simon and I had a party watching a chick flick, eating sushi and salad. :D Minus being sick... it was kinda special being with this little guy.
5 comments:
I bet they had so much fun! Simon is getting so big. I love that smile!
Are you better now? I love the boys weekend pics, Jon didn't even break out the camera! I was so mad at him! I have pics from the last two years, and NONE for this one! UGH!
There is nothing like a little guy and a chick flick :) Im sorry to hear you got sick though...thats the pits. I hope you are better! I love the sporting van...that uncle Lee is pretty Cool!
Isn't it great to have that one-on-one time and treat them as if they were an only child sometimes! I love it.
I think everyone there was wishing they had ride as sweet as that one.
Post a Comment