I have never made a blanket before. But, I managed to make two. One was for a friend; I purchased her fabric to be used for one of Shonda's photo shoots, and then I took the fabric back after the photo session, and made a blanket out of it. In theory I was really excited about this idea, so I learned how to make a simple blanket by testing one on Trenton first. Here are both. It was pretty fun, and I think they turned out alright. :D



And.. while out running around, we spotted this license plate. While I have NO idea how to knit...I'm not sure that I would EVER think that the TYPE of people knitting would have THIS kind of thing on their car.
10 comments:
seriously, I dont think there is any end to your creative talent. Please open a store...please :) And that license plate is the best!
Very cute! I wish I had that creative streak in me, but I just don't. I love the blankets...
I love that fabric. What kind is it? I wish we lived close so we could have sewing parties!!!
Ahh! Cute! I'm feeling quite blessed by our friendship (on so many levels). You have fabulous taste in fabrics!
Ha. That license plate is great. Love the blankets, you are so crafty!
Way to go! And you thought you couldn't do it? The blankets look awesome. And apparently knitting isn't just for grandmas. Doesn't a thing like that make you really want to meet the person inside the car?
Your blankets are adorable. I'd love to see them in person. You have such an eye for cute fabrics and know just how to put them together. I think that is so cool! I can't wait to get together to sew! That license plate is funny......what if it was an old grandma's car?
Those are so cute! I wish I could bottle your talent! And, those seriously took some balls to make!
I love that you try anything! and it always works out for you. Those blankets are so cute!
when do I get a blanket?
Funny plate.
Post a Comment