Thursday, May 29, 2008

wii. wiiiiiii


Did anyone know how hard it is to come by a wii? I had NO idea. Now, if you know me, you know how much I abhor games. I don't mean board games, I mean gaming games. I picture zombies not moving for hours sitting in the same spot, lost for hours, days, weeks. But, I thought it could be fun (and a huge stretch) for me to get Emile a Wii for his birthday. It is interactive, and almost fun. :D
It was hard to find, but with some help finding one (thanks Tyler) and contributers (thanks Lee & Sarah), we now have a wii. Here are some funny pictures, and a video to see all the fun.I think these two look pretty funny boxing each other. (super short video)



Can you guess what they are playing?? :D (super short too)




And... Finally... we LOVE you and MISS you already DR. SARAH!




4 comments:

Christi said...

I am glad that you found one. It looks like you guys were having a really good time. Wish we could play with you.

Jen said...

You are a WAY nicer wife than me, Raina! But, I do have to say, that if I bought any game system, it would have to be a Wii!

Lee and Sarah's big adventure said...

no fair shooting video without a warning. i don't want trenton and simon remembering me being a dork.
uncle lee

Jim said...

Wii also have one!! I always swore I would NEVER have a game system in my home, but Jim finally made me crack when he told me about the Wii Fit. It is actually a lot of fun, and is making us a little anti-social at times. Maybe we will have to do some 4-player game sometime?

Melanie