
Ok.. so I don't love the photo, but it works. Here I am. Ready to have this baby! In fact, we had a bit of a false alarm this weekend. After some back pain starting Friday night, and nasty contractions on Saturday, we packed our bags and put family and friends on alert for Sunday. Sunday rolled around and with absolutely NO sleep and a long difficult night... I still wasn't having CONSISTENT contractions. By late Sunday, I was taking long walks to get this rolling, and the only thing the walks did was give me some fresh air. So, here I am, Monday morning, still no baby, and no more contractions.
I guess I'm glad I didn't end up in the hospital for them to send me home with a nice bill to follow.
Now I'm more anxious than ever! Trenton came 9 days early, so I'm a little on edge.
12 comments:
HOLY CRAP RAINA, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY! I have been a slacker, we need to talk.
We were wondering... when we walked into church Trenton didn't yell anything about Jenelle OR Meri. We knew something was up.
We'll be anxiously awaiting word. Good luck all.
Beautiful, as usual :) I cant wait to hear the great news, I know its so hard to wait when you are at the end...!!
AHHH!!! I am flippin' out just reading your blog! I'm so excited for you and your fam!
hey raina, it's been a looooooooong time since i've seen you!!! congrats on this new little one! your family is SO cute!
I was wondering, but didn't want to call and bug you about it. They say Castor Oil will do the trick...
I don't suppose your late Friday night had anything to do with contractions? I'm SO sorry! Feel better! You're going to do GREAT and we will help in any way you need us!
XO,
Kim
p.s. castor oil works sometimes, but makes you REALLY sick.
Hey girl! have you tried pushing on acupuncture points? there are some great ones that get it going...plus u know what else get you going right? ya that...the unmentionable;) and the adjustment offer still stands! please call if you need anything! Good luck!;)
oh man! We were totally rooting for you too. He's just too comfy in there!
I LOVE you Raina! and little Simon...? I have heard it being referenced, but you just need to go and get your grove on to get that baby here!!! Please let me know, I would love to take Trenton for you.
So I decided that I really suck at this blogging business and need to be good and start commenting on others blogs since everyone is so good at commenting on mine! You are very cute pregnant and I am very excited to meet your new little guy. It is fun that ours will be so close I see play dates in their future!
Raina, I have been thinking about you so much! Please make sure we are on your list if you need ANYTHING! I am so excited to meet this little man and have a party for you both!
Post a Comment