Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another picture


Thanks Shonda!!!

9 comments:

[RochelleG] said...

Raina, so glad to hear that you and baby are doing well! Wish I were there to stop over and visit! Much love.

Jen said...

So, so sweet. Unbelievable!

Connor and Jana said...

Congratulation! What an adorable picture! He is so cute! I am glad you are both doing well!!

Dana said...

Yea! I love it, looks like things are going great. I wish we lived close I'd be there bugging you and your family already! Let us know how trenton is doing with all this change.

Brian, Emily, Ashley, and Brody said...

Oh my gosh, he is sooo cute! I love the name Simon. Good choice! Hopefully we'll be able to meet him in Feb. when I'll be in Portland next.
Love,
Emily

Phoebe said...

I can't take it. He is so darling. When can I meet him?

j and k said...

He's so adorable...and I LOVE his name...good choice! The world is much more blessed now that he is in it! You look wonderful and we're so pleased for your healthy delivery!
XO

Christi said...

Keep the pictures coming! I love it. He is so cute.

Jen Demaris said...

Congrats Raina! You and Simon look great! He is so cute, but I think I need to see him in person and hold him! ;) I am so happy for you! You did good!