Friday, January 04, 2008

Weird weather!

So... they say snow... we get none. They say rain, we get sunshine. They say sunshine, we get rain. I imagine it's a tough job, but... who would have thought they could actually predicted the wind?

So, as a result, we got a nice branch on the back of our car. Thank goodness the damage wasn't worse, or that we were hanging out underneath it.


You can see the back wiper hanging out all crumpled on the ground and the edge of the big ol branch just looking innocent. Then... I looked closer... It's definitely at dent.

4 comments:

Erin said...

So funny, bryan and I were just discussing the weather and weatherman before i read this post. Why can't they get it right? I don't know if it's really all that hard? And your example is the reason we are obsessed with weather. So next time they predict wind, you might move your car. So sorry!

Christi said...

CRAZY!!! Glad you weren't under it!

Fancy Nancy said...

WHAT! I get back in town and see that you only have 16 days left till you deliver! Girl, how are you feeling? Call me so I can take Trenton for you! Your house is looking ready and your car looks super safe now to drive a new baby home. Good to know you are resting and don't have anything to worry about.

[RochelleG] said...

My word. Nothing like an Oregon wind storm to mess up your car! Can't wait for baby #2!