Ok.... so I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the inside of the house before we did all this "remodeling". So, I dug up some older pictures that kindof show what we used to live like. You can see that our Bedroom was part of the living room, and we were basically in a studio.
Now... Here's all the changes! I think it is a significant difference! Kudos Emile!!! I finally can call this place a home. It feels better already and we're not 100% done. I am so in love with the changes that I am actually settling into the idea of having a family here.

So, we if you can't tell, we moved our living room back to where the bedroom was, and we gave ourselves a real room. We will soon have a door and everything!!!

And... this is my picture from the outside but mostly showing that I am most thankful for a dump! What would we do without a place to put all of our trash? We have managed to come up with a lot to dump in the last few weeks, and I'm just glad it doesn't have to stay here.
10 comments:
It looks awesome guys! I'm so happy it worked out! When's the party? Just kidding, congrats!
(It looked great before) but oh my gosh! IT looks so different with your living room pushed back, I love it. And your decorating... sweet!!(another not so hidden talent I see!) Awesome job Emile, we are certainly impressed!
Your house looks so good! I can't believe the change. You guys are so talented! I can't wait to see it!
I am so glad that you have your own room now!!!!It looks good! Tell Emile awesome job!
Yea! I love how much more space you have inside! You guys deserve it! I'm glad it was done before the baby came too what a relief!
We're looking forward to seeing it in person! We wouldn't dream of doing so uninvited, though. (Hint!)
So it sounds like you guys are hosting a housewarming before this baby shows up. Tell us the time and we'll be there!
You house looks so great. I am so impressed with all you've done. Great job Emile. And you've done such a cute job with the decore.
YAY! I am so happy for you guys! It looks really good... I want to see it! How are you feeling lately?!?!
LOVE it, Raina and Emile! It's amazing what a little more square footage can give you! Privacy, for one! Your place is so cute!
Post a Comment