Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Still waiting...

I can't believe this little guy hasn't made his official appearance yet! I'm still hoping with the full moon.... some walks on this brisk sunny day, and.... a little... ya know, we could still have this thing tonight! If not, I go in first thing tomorrow morning to be induced. I'll keep you all posted. I'm off to go do some jumping jacks.

8 comments:

Jen said...

I've been thinking of you so much today! I can't wait to hear how things go...........good luck with your efforts, if not, good luck tomorrow!

Kristen said...

I know tommorow will be great! (If not tonight) Ill be thinking of you, cant wait to hear! :)

Mandy said...

Brrrr, Raina, you're brave. Hope you didn't freeze your buns off briskly walking, you'll need them to sit on after you have the baby.

Christi said...

I talked to Dana and she told me how you were doing. I will be thinking about you all day today!! Good luck!

Connor and Jana said...

I am so excited for you! Good Luck with the little guy today. Let me know if I can do anything to help you anytime!

[RochelleG] said...

Good luck! Can't wait for pics of the new addition once ya get induced! Hope all goes well!

Dana said...

I know its a day late and he is most likely here but I hope it all went smoothly! I'm thinking of you!

j and k said...

The...um...ya know...could really do the trick! Worked for me! GOod luck! We are cheering and crossing fingers for you!
XOXOXO