Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A baby name.....

Ok.. most of you know that we are struggling to find a name for our baby. So, out of desperation I found a baby name generator online and it came up with the PERFECT name. Thanks goodness for the internet. (you can click the image to see the name much clearer).

5 comments:

Cooper said...

That's just uncanny! Absolutely eerie! When we talk about you guys at home, we call you "Sparky" and "Dudemeister." Eerie, I tell you.

Jen said...

I love that name. Mostly I love Cheerio, but my second choice would be Sparky Dudemeister. It goes well with your last name.

Kristen said...

Sparky...how obvious! What a waste of time trying to come up with the perfect name...all you had to do was log in.

Erin said...

Sparky get my vote as well. Why didn't we think of that sooner?

Phoebe said...

Perfect!