Nesting? Maybe it's nesting, but I'm so glad I could finally finish up a video from the most awesome trip to Europe ever!!! We went in October, and here a synopsis of a memorable and packed 2 1/2 weeks through Tunisia North Africa and Italy.
Warning: This video is 15 minutes long, and all about our trip. It is completely exciting to me and those involved. If you watch it... hope you enjoy.
October 2007
2 comments:
Raina,
Great job on the video, much more talented on the computer than I! Hey, I'm going to be in Portland the end of Feb, so hopefully we can get together and I can see your new little guy if your up to it. I'll let you know more details as time gets closer. Hope your doing ok in these last few days. Good luck with the delivery.
Love,
Emily
Fantastique! You seriously are amazing with your video's! I loved to see your adventure, how fun!
Post a Comment