
Ok.. why in the world would I post all of my snap shots when Shonda keeps taking fabulous pictures of my baby boy?! Really... could I be any more lucky? She does a fabulous job, and I can't get enough. She has several really really great pictures on her blog right now, so you'll have to go check them out.
As for us... we are doing fabulous. We are most thankful for amazing friends and family who have visited us, made us delicious meals, given outfits, flowers, cards, babysat Trenton, and just made a friendly phone call. I am certain that I want to be a better friend after all the kindness that has been shown us.
Thank you all!
2 comments:
Stunning! Of course, Im not surprised, Shonda is awesome and Simon is darn perfect! He is SO cute, I just LOVE the 1st photo of you holding him up, melt my heart, he's cuddly!!
Oh my heavens! You and your family are absolutely beautiful. You are radiating Raina! Congratulations on your new little member. I'm glad everything went well. I love the name "Simon". Love, Tiffany Packer (Tintle)
Post a Comment