
We are so happy to announce that Simon Nino Bonfiglio was born happy and healthy this afternoon at 2:30pm at Meridian Park Hospital (room #5 for those who want to come by). He is 20 inches long and weighing in at 7lbs 12oz. Raina is doing awesome, she was an absolute star!!
16 comments:
Yea! We love the name Simon! I can't believe you guys have another baby and we didn't get to witness any of the pregnancy and even more upset we can't go to room #5 and visit:(. I am happy they both are healthy and I can't wait for a phone call for all the details. I will call in a few after thing settle down.:) Good work we love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS! Simon looks perfect! And your family is so cute together! Can't wait to hear "your story". We'll call first to give you warning, but we hope to stop by soon!
Congratulations you guys!! Hopefully I'll come down to LO and visit the LO ward in the next month or so.
Hope to see you soon.
Jenn
Yay! I was actually down there this evening with Agnes (long story)I was tempted to drop in:)
Can't wait to meet him!
Hey, did Emile get a Room with a View?
simon is a cute name! the big brother doesn't look too happy...hopefully it's because he didn't want his picture taken and not because he is now a big brother! :)
First of all CONGRATS!!! I will need to hear all the details later. I love the name Simon, it is great!!! Also my first thought when I saw him, what a little Emile. Good thing his dad is good looking! Congrats guys.
What a sweet little boy! Congratulations!
OH! Congratulations, I was waiting for this wonderful news! ILOVE the name Simon, great choice!! :) He is a wonderfully sweet and look at the new family, didnt you just have a baby? So not fair that you look that great !
YEA RAINA!!!! SIMON, TRENTON and EMILE! This is such great news!!! Congrats! We are thrilled for you! The only thing I could ever imagine that is better than one boy, is to have TWO! Can't wait to come and see him. Please have Trenton come play with Annie while you are recouping...we would love it!
Way to go Raina!! and Emile...bel pene! I think this is the first time I've even looked at your blog. I've been pretty entertained on a slow day here at work now, so, thank you. By the way, I like what you've done to the house. And, good grief!! Who is that other kid in all your pictures?? Just a reminder, I guess, of just how long it's been since I've seen you guys. We will try to visit soon....before we've got kids of our own. We are in the market, you know.
What a handsome devil! I'm so glad all went well, I can't wait to meet Simon in person!
Love the name, Raina, we are glad that it stuck! He is adorable, and already looks like his big brother.
What a hunk! It's a good thing we marry someone we find a attractive just in case we are those who have to prove our kids by our stretch marks instead of their cute faces! Hah! (didn't WE carry them around all that time???) I'm so glad you have your guts to yourself again! So excited to meet the latest model of Bonfilio. You look amazing and I hope all went well!
Oh Congratulations! We are so excited for you all. You look lovely and little Simon is a stud. What a lucky guy to come to such a wonderful family.
Congrats you guys! Cute kid!
Post a Comment