Saturday, January 26, 2008

Perfect picture!


We're back in business! We are home and doing great. The labor and delivery was a much better experience than before. Simon is sleeping and eating well and Trenton seems to be taking the changes without much of a challenge. I am really really blessed to be able to have two healthy boys, and great friends and family who are taking good care of me.


I am also the luckiest Mom around because I have a family full of photographers. My sister and my Dad took these pictures and I just had to share them with you. I know my brother-in-law took some as well, and I can't wait to share those when I see them myself. (No pressure Lee) :D


I'm sure this will be the beginning of many pictures to post. Thanks for all the fun comments and for those who are in need of a baby fix, come over anytime!


9 comments:

Phoebe said...

DARLING!

When is Trenton coming to play? I'll call you...

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Yeah! What beautiful pictures and what a good looking kid besides! Congrats, congrats, congrats! We are so excited for you guys! And happy that he's finally here and you can just enjoy getting to know him! And not being pregnant anymore, that's always nice too! And we want Trenton to come play too, Jenelle and Meri are ready to fight over him already!

Kristen said...

Oh ! He is the CUTEST thing, I love these pictures! I bet its so nice to be home, sounds like things are just great, I am so happy for you!

Poe said...

OH, I'm in love! He's soooo precious!

Hawaii Monkeys said...

raina, CONGRATS! this is tyler's sister. i just wanted to say he looks so much like Trenton. He's adorable! Congrats!

Jen said...

I want Trenton, too! And, he is darling, so cute, so sweet. I would love to come hold him!

Stacy Fusitua' said...

Hi Raina, What a gorgeous little guy! I wanted to make sure you got your present I dropped by at Family Birth. I know its so crazy the last couple days with the new little guy around. We will have to come see you this week if its okay. I would love to come chat and see the new edition. Love Love The Fusitua's

Jen Demaris said...

Raina I keep meaning to call, but wasnt sure if you were wanting to be bugged yet...but I need to and I would love to see that gorgeous boy! I love those pics!

j and k said...

He is so adorable. THat picture should be in a magazine!